- Lifetime frame & springs, 1-year fabric & leather, 5-year foam.
- Customer is responsible for all delivary charges to and from factory for warranty work.
- Invoice is required for all warranty work.
- All custom orders are final & cannot be cancelled
- Balance to be paid 7 days prior to delivery
- Orders are to be completed in approximately 6-12 weeks
- There will be no financial compensation for any unforeseen delays on orders
- Customers are responsible for furniture fitting through doors, elevators hallways and rooms all sales are final
- Cancellation for any reason will result in a 50% restocking fee with an in-store credit for the balance, there are no cash refunds
- sofa works can arrange deliveries through local independent companies on your behalf, Sofaworks is not responsible for delivery delays or damages
- Order pick-ups are available from the factory Monday- Friday, 10-3pm, Sofa Works is not responsible for damage from loading or transit
- All furniture are approximate sizes only and can have variances of 1 to 2 inches
- Regular vacuuming rotating of cushions will extend the life of your furniture and reduce wrinkling
- Upholstery cleaning should be done by a professional company only
- Pilling, stretching wrinkling of some fabrics and leathers are natural tendencies of the product and not a part of the warranty
- A fabric shaver will help reduce pilling
We are custom and can pretty much make most styles, any size you need, we make everything onsite in our Coquitlam production facility, We Guarantee your frame for a lifetime. We have been in business for over 30 years.
6-12 weeks at peak time.
We have a 4lb density available in soft, medium and firm foam for seats., or upgrade to down filled seat cushions. We also offer poly, foam and down back cushions as well, whichever you prefer.
No we do not – we only offer solid kiln dried wood frames.
Yes we can. The best way for us to give you a quote, would be for you to email a picture of your piece along with the dimensions so we can calculate how much materials are required. The costs are similar to buying a new piece made by us. If you decide to recover your existing piece the lead time is 6-12 weeks after we receive your 50% deposit.
Yes, we encourage that! We want you to see the fabric in your lighting to ensure the colour works in your space. We can loan our fabric out to you for 3 to 5 days maximum.
Yes, we have several styles to chose from and we can personalize your headboard with buttons, and different heights ect and we would be happy to be happy to prepare a quote for you.
Any length, width and height, storage or not that you require – let us know the size you are interested in so we can prepare a quote for you.
We can help you with the space planning, to do so, please bring in a drawing of your room and measurements so we may assist you to maximize your seating requirements.
Yes but we can arrange an independent delivery company for you. Delivery fees dependent on area, please call for a quote.